The Trust Lab Ph.D. Fellowship will support 2 Research Fellows enrolled in the Ph.D. program of the CSE Department at IIT Bombay to become thought leaders in digital trust by pushing the frontiers of research and development. The IITB Trust Lab is working on various research aspects in the Digital Trust space. Topics include but are not limited to:
- Certified Information Flow Security
- Differential Privacy
- Information in Socio-Technical Systems
- Secure Multi-Party Computation
- Protocols for Cryptocurrency Exchanges
Trust Lab Ph.D .Fellowship 2023
All Ph.D. candidates in CSE are invited to submit their applications for the Trust Lab Fellowship.
The admission process ensures transparency and fairness, following all Institute rules regarding PhD admissions, while also adhering to the following general guidelines.
- Interested candidates can email their application to <firstname.lastname@example.org>. Only complete or accurate applications will be considered for the Fellowship.
- As part of the CSE department admission process, the candidates who applied for the Trust Lab fellowship may also be interviewed by a selection committee from Trust Lab.