Are you currently employed as an Assistant or Associate Professor at an academic institution in India? Are you actively exploring opportunities to accelerate your research initiatives in the domain of digital trust spanning areas such as cryptography, hardware security, software systems security, networks, blockchains, formal methods, game theory, AI/ML, pedagogy, and public policy?
We have an exceptional opportunity for you — the Trust Lab Early Career Award*.
Instituted by IITB Trust Lab in collaboration with the prestigious Department of Computer Science and Engineering at IIT Bombay, this prestigious accolade is tailored to recognize exceptional work in the area of Digital Trust by faculty members in the early stages of their career.
There are two annual grants of INR 3 lakhs under this award each designed to honor exceptional contributions in the domain of Digital Trust, with a focus on faculty members who are at the outset of their careers.
This award is your gateway to not only financial support but also a platform to make a significant impact in this rapidly evolving domain of digital trust.
Apply by November 30, 2023
*Pending approval by IITB Board of Governors
The eligibility of applicants for the Trust Lab Early Career Award 2023 will be assessed based on the following criteria.
- Is no older than 40 years of age as on 31.01.2023.
- Is employed as an Assistant or Associate Professor at any academic institute in India.
- Has a record of high-quality contributions to the area of Digital Trust, in terms of research and/or development.
- Each year IITB Trust Lab will call for applications from all eligible early-career faculty members working in the field of Digital Trust.
- To apply, click the button above which will direct you to a Google form. The application dossier should consist of a CV and a Statement of Contributions (max 3 pages). Only complete or accurate applications will be considered.
- The Executive Committee of IITB Trust Lab will review and evaluate the applications, and the award will be announced by the end of April, after approval by the CSE Departmental Policy Committee.
- The awardee will receive funding for one academic year.