The 9-month long IITB Trust Lab Internship (May-December 2023) is an excellent opportunity for undergraduate and post-graduate students with a natural curiosity in the domain of digital trust to expand their experience and knowledge by being part of cutting-edge research and development activities at the Trust Lab. The unique format of this internship combines virtual and onsite work: out of the 9 months, interns are required to spend 2 months at the beginning and 1 month at the end, on campus at IIT Bombay.
The selection process will take place between April 15-23, 2023. As part of the selection, applicants must complete a prerequisite multi-module course created by Trust Lab, pass a quiz and create a short video on the same.
- Interns must spend the first two months (May & June) on the IIT Bombay campus. IITB Trust Lab will make suitable accommodation arrangements for interns either on the campus or at shared PG facilities outside the campus. Interns will receive train fare (AC Class 3) as travel cost.
- Between June – November, interns will work remotely on their individual projects and keep their respective Project Advisors posted on their progress.
- December will mark the closure of the internship program. All interns must return to the campus for their final presentations to the members of the Trust Lab Members.
- A certificate will be awarded on successful completion of the internship. Project advisors may or may not provide additional recommendations requested by students.
- Interns will receive a stipend for the three (3) months that they spend on the IIT Bombay campus.